Please note that we package our products for shipping the best we can but we can’t be responsible for breakage of candy. For example our Peanut Brittle is very thin and crisp and there may be some breakage during shipping. Also during summer weather we can’t be responsible for melting as noted below.
Warm Weather Friendly Shipments (April - October):
- We have Warm Weather Friendly candies such as our Brittles, Fudges, Taffy, and Hard Candy. No ice is needed to pack these items and make them ideal for the warmer season.
Shipping during the Warmer months of April - October. Chocolate & Heat-Sensitive Candy Shipments:
- We insulate and ice pack all chocolate candies during our warm weather months (April - October) thus why there is a slight additional cost in shipping. There should be no problem getting your chocolates if you receive them within two days since we pack with ice and insulation. Anything over 2 days we cannot be responsible for the following reasons as noted below.
- The Chocolate Nugget Candy Factory cannot be held responsible for late packages due to circumstances beyond our control such as: incorrect or incomplete addresses, adverse weather, natural disasters, or disruptions in air or ground transportation networks to name a few.
- To also prevent melting, orders received Wednesday-Friday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday to reduce the time spent in transit or sitting in a warehouse or vehicle.
- During warm weather periods, we do not ship chocolate and heat-sensitive candy to PO Boxes
- USPS has permission to leave packages at the recipient address if no one is there to sign for the package. The Chocolate Nugget Candy Factory is not responsible for packages stolen or damaged after they are delivered to the address specified by the customer. When possible, we suggest shipping to a business location. The Chocolate Nugget Candy Factory will not refund purchases if the product is damaged or melted after the first delivery attempt, or if it is returned to us by USPS.